Friday, March 16, 2018

Sex for first time

As I was growing up when I was 3 years old I seen my parents create my sister doing doggiestyle. She was my 4th yr birthday gift. Than another 3 years later same position created my other sister. 😂😂 they told me and my 3 yr old sister oh were playing naked tag. (I vowed 2 myself  never have sex) than 2 years later when I was 9 years old in elementary school we learned about Sex Ed. I remember telling the teacher being a smart ass, that I know how babies are made. She asked me how. I explained to her 2 adults get naked play tag, than do position doggie style and woman gets pregnant, she carries baby for 9 months and goes through all sorts of emotional stages. Than water breaks, pop comes out the baby. The teacher was bewildered. I also said oh yeah the woman misses her menstrual cycle for 9 months to. The teacher was very bewildered with what I had said the rest of the 18 kids in my class were laughing at what I said. Well than age 15 years old my little sister had her 8th birthday celebrated, my parents got so drunk went in bedroom had sex and my little brother was created. Now I am 16 years old my brother was born. I had my first kick/friend with benefits. We used 2 go out on dates, cruising, smoking weed, drinking, and kissing. On the 6th date I let him touch my breasts. But after that we broke up. I did not have sex with him. Than I been out with several other new bed. No sex. Than this guy was set up on blind date with his name I won't mention, I was madly in love with. He claimed he loved me. It was the distance that kept me n him apart at times. We used to talk on the phone lots back in the day. This was before cell phones existed in 90s anyways pagers were popular than spell codes like hello 07734 backwards means hello. Or others one 28008 is boobs. 7734 hell. 😂😂 this was before social media existed. Than I became 20 in 2000 I met my soulmate the tiger. This was went the flip phones were popular. We texted called each other lots on the first 2 months than I asked him to move in with me. Ever since than we have not been apart. Now in the rest of this it's going to be Rated XXX if you are a child get a parents permission. 17 and over can read this since it will be public, but this is my story. Well my soulmate and I took advantage of the summer nights in first few years of relationship. We did it in woods, parks, picnic tables, porter potty, public gas station bathrooms, city bus, city train, restaurant bathrooms, while we went fishing, backseat of car, Amtrak train, Metra train, friends houses, on the boat several times, the roof of the houses, garages, garage roof, backyards, at many rock n metal concerts even rap concerts, baseball games, remember this is all public places. 😂😂😎 it was fun wild exciting in front of publics eyes. But we got caught several times by the police. We were warned. But yea this is my life. Oh yeah 2002 at blockbuster video. 😂😂😂😂
Till my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment